-MASTER DAVE THOMAS, 7TH DAN
1. WE ARE PROUD TO BE KARATE PEOPLE
2. WE SHALL ALWAYS PRACTICE AND STUDY KARATE
3. WE S HALL ALWAYS BE QUICK TO SEIZE OPPORTUNITIES
4. WE SHALL ALWAYS PRACTICE PATIENCE
5. WE SHALL ALWAYS KEEP THE FIGHTING SPIRIT OF KARATE
6. WE SHALL ALWAYS BLOCK SOFT AND HIT HARD
7. WE SHALL ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
8. WE SHALL ALWAYS DISCARD THE BAD
9. WE SHALL ALWAYS KEEP THE GOOD
10. WE SHALL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN OURSELVES, KARATE AND GOD
*The Karatedo is recited at the beginning and end of each class and must be memorized by all students.
Here you will find information useful to your studies as a martial arts student. Click on the menu to the right for more information and study guides.
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
Power of Self Goju
Power of Self Goju Karate © 2018